Your design is safe with us
Plyable implement best practice security
policies which mean your data is more secure with us than in your
own network. Security of our customer data is always our first
- Plyable will use best available practices, technologies
- Plyable will always be as transparent and clear as possible
with our communications and interactions.
- Plyable is regularly scanned and audited by independent
- Plyable only store data as required and data is deleted when
we no longer need it.
- When suppliers are used in manufacture data is anonymized
before being shared.
Thoroughly documented policies and procedures
Plyable maintain a set of best practice policies
addressing security across the full spectrum of physical,
operational and organizational security.
- Information technology service continuity
- Configuration management
- System hardening
- Logging and monitoring
- Secure development
- User data encryption